No matter who you are, where you are from, or what you believe in, I'm speaking and writing out this blessing over your lives. The year 2020 is the 11th year RebeccaHousel.com has been in existence. We have worked hard throughout the years--together--to make sense of abandonment, abuse and mistreatment by others, to fight through self-sabotage, learned helplessness and grief. We've talked about staying positive in love and life in order to build strong foundations for all of our relationships. And now, we are finally ready to stop surviving and start thriving.
You are built for victory! If you forget at any point, come back to this post and read the next eight affirmations aloud--as often as you need throughout the coming year. You will succeed in 2020, not only meeting but exceeding your goals. I'm PROUD of you all:
1) You are strong enough to rise above any and all difficulties--no matter what obstacles happen in 2020, you can and will best each and every one. Yes, you can!
2) You are favored, blessed with talents and abilities--have faith in yourself when emotional distress disrupts your peace (because of social disappointments). Remind yourself in those moments that individual people are all players on a stage--if someone lets you down, the Universe will send a "stand in." There are 7-billion people on the planet. Connections won't happen with everyone, but it can happen with more than one.
3) You can and will achieve financial independence--there are more tools available today than at any other point in history. Need help with your resume? Check online resources. Want to bolster your interview skills? Internet to the rescue again! Maybe you need to re-educate to open more doors? Online classes. You have everything you need to get paid. We all need to earn--there's no shame in prioritizing acquiring wealth.
4) You are courageous and can find ways to speak up for yourself. You will always be your own best advocate. Be brave! You got this....
5) Happiness is yours! It's an inside job--you have the ability to change your mind at any time. Once you do, you shift your perspective. Gratitude over attitude!
6) You are empowered! You don't have to worry about what others say, do or think--you're only responsible for yourself--no one else. Use unconditional love of the self as your shield and your guide and you will never be sabotaged or distracted again!
7) Freedom is possible and probable! Use confidence and unconditional love to stay the course. (see numbers 1-6)
8) True love can and will be yours--if you haven't yet found the person who is your person, you will! This is YOUR YEAR!!! Stay open to the possibilities. Not everyone is out for themselves.
May 2020 be filled with light, luck, courage, improved health, professional prosperity, travel, true love, and the victories you both need and want...and ultimately, deserve.
To learn more about how to "live longer and stronger" in 2020 and beyond, read my work for "Survive Anything" with Psychology Today:
Post-script: "11" (from the 11th year of RebeccaHousel.com) is a number of awakening and 2020 simplifies to "22," the number of master builders, partnerships and relationships. If I were to add 11 to 22, we get "33," or the number of master teachers. Today's date 1.1.2020 simplifies to an "11" and "22, or simplified "33" as well.
The simplified total of "33" is "6" (3+3=6)--a number that represents home, family and sacrifice for both. But the simplified total of the year 2020 is "4." That number represents a few things in numerology, but the most important thing it represents is honesty. The numbers "6" and "4" figure large in 2020--master builders are 22 (4), but ascended master builders are 222 (6). It's important to be honest with yourself and others in order to build strong foundations.